Business Food Technology
Innovation and Entrepreneurship are like two sides of a coin.
The food industry today is looking for new and improved designs for products. From your breakfast cereal to a michelin star meal at a five-star restaurant are a result of someone's creativity. However, these creative meals wouldn't have reached their consumer if it wasn't for entrepreneurship. That is the ability to bring your innovation to your market.
This course will allow you to take the risks associated with Food product design and take it to your intended market with an understanding of business studies. If you ever dream to have your own food business, then this is the course for you.
What will I learn?
You will have the opportunity to start up a brand new Food business by:
- Working with other students to form a company.
- Conducting a market survey
- Creating a Food product and take it to market.
- Selling your Food product to customers during a community Market Day.
- Keep whatever profit your company makes.
This course leads to Level 2 and Level 3 Business studies, Food Technology and hospitality.