Career Central is your Hub for keeping track of your pathways information......
- Organises and stores student data into one place.
- Offers 24/7 online access on any device by *parents, students, teachers and careers advisors.
- Identify personal qualities, interests, career values and skills.
- Keeps track of your Credits/Results.
- Browse, research and store jobs that you think will suit you.
- Indicate intentions for the following year, including subjects you are considering or tertiary education.
- Indicate your interest in other programs (e.g gateway, taster courses, and trade academies.)
- Create your CV.
- View your interview notes.
- Message the Careers Advisor, book an interview, or make a request (e.g a reference for a job).
- Explore resources and opportunities such as event invitations, relevant notices and links to useful websites for further information.
- Set your personal, education, and careers goals.
Follow the Link here, follow the instructions using your school login to get started -
* Note: The parent portal is not currently active
Careers & Trades Expo 2020 - OSC Careers Department hosted a very successful expo during the day on the 5th of August 2020
This was the first time we had held an expo during a school day. This enabled all OSC students the freedom to look, ask questions and to explore future study options. We had a huge variety of options for students including University presentations in our auditorium.