DreamCatcher checklist Term 1 Year 11
You should login to DreamCatcher at least once every couple of weeks.
First time logon ...
Update you details in the My Details, Details section.
- Check all of the User Information is correct. Tell your LA if it is incorrect.
- NSN (your LA can tell you what it is)
- Check home phone details
- Put your own mobile number into Default Mobile and click the button for 'Primary Contact'
- Make sure your school email is in the email address
Second time logon ...
- Update your Extra-Curricular and Previous Work Experience in the My Details section (tabs at the top when you are in the My Details box)
- Complete the five self-assessments in the 'Values' section (don't forget to save each page)
- In the Goal Setting section, create a goal for your personal growth, each course you are completing at school
- In the Goal Setting section, create a career goal - based on your 'Values'
Third time logon ...
- Complete the two self-assessments in the 'Personal Development' section (don't forget to save each page)
- Complete the five self-assessments in the 'Key Competencies' section (don't forget to save each page)
Fourth time logon ...
- Complete the 'Future Intentions' section under My Details
- Use at least three the web-based tools in the Career Ideas sections to consider career and job ideas (Skills Matcher, Subject Matcher and CareerQuest are useful)
- Select at least 5 jobs from the 'Fields of Interest' (you must click 'Yes' to the section and 'Save' at the bottom of the page)
Fifth time logon ...
- Go back into your Goals. Review your goals. Update or create new goals
- Go back into your Extra-Curricular and Previous Work Experience sections. Update these as necessary.